Monday, March 31, 2008

a reply for you Koh Tsu Yi :)

this was written i tsu yi's blog about a week ago .... this is what she had to say about me .....

Dear Adele,
You are a faithful and true friend. I am so glad that we met and was given the opportunity to work together too. You have proven yourself to be a capable and responsible person, I am sure you will be very successful in future. You are the ‘bestest’ of friends that one would never want to loose. You are the one who’s forever supporting me in whatever I do and the one who’s always there for me whenever I need someone. I love you Adele, for you are a truly great person, and friend. Thank you for joining us for the Langkawi trip, thank you for being at my poolside birthday gathering, thank you for the lunch at Khana’s Curry House, thank you for gathering with us at Arthur’s house, and thank you for the card, ear-ring, and cake. I really appreciate them all!
Thank You.

and this is what i have to say about her .

Dear Tsu ,
you know ... its only been two years since i met you ... but in this two years alot has happen .. i cant say that out journey was all good but what i know is we both realise how much we meant to each other . i am human too i made mistakes .. i misjudged you and sometimes feel like a total idiot. I really appreciate you for a friend that you are . although i am not with u 24/7 but i know you are always there for me when i need you . you have really made me notice alot of things in life. i think i have learnt a liitle bit bout responsibility from the ' hard' training from you and kash i know i gave you guys a hard time too .. and i am sorry :) lol anyway old news .. back to NOW . thank you for being such a good friend to me. i was glad you planed the langkawi trip somehow i dont know what but langkawi really had an impact on me.. ok not langkawi la but YOU GUYS . i am glad i went to your pool party too although i almost did not go lol and khana's curry house , arthur's place , i really had a good time . i am glad you liked the card and earings. its something small tho :) anyway tsu i know after this our lives are going to change . we'll take different routes and different path.... make sure i am the first on your wedding invitation yeah lol hahah jk jk . our friendship does not end here. hope that we'll be friends for life.
love you tsu


delmissacent

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg...this is so embarassing...i was reading at my office and was giggling softly...hahha! anyway del, thanks! and i truly understand and agree to wat u said..let's see where god lead us to... :) good luck at work! c yaz!