Wednesday, March 12, 2008

memmories never lost at heart .. timeless and priceless

so bored today .. its the holiday .. already packed to go to langkawi .. so what should i do to kill time ..... erm .......... lets see ... i opened up my memory book of pictures i had taken donkey ages ago .. and i found a few pics that when i look at it i teard and ask myself .. am i growing up that fast ?? lol well frirstly are my baby pics then it goes to school pics and now college . time past so fast. .. noe momment your here another your somewhere else. you dont even have the time to miss it and appreciate it sometimes.

this is me when i was 2 ... hahah i was a tomboy then too :)

me and ahee su . this pic is like ... oh my god .. so old ..this was taken when ahee was note even married .. now she is married with two kids .. what am i talking .. i'm already 20 .. sheesh !!

primary school days ... cant imagine ... secondary school .... me and melanie .. see how fair was i .. now you guys believe me ??

me and my good friends thini from high school ..... love ya

so many memmories dont know where to begin ... time passes so fast you dont even have the time time to sit back and enjoy them .. how sad .. but whatever it is life has to move on right .. and this pics are PRICELESS i tell you .. PRICELESS d

delmissacent

No comments: