Wednesday, March 12, 2008

high school pictures

oh my god .....
this so bring back memmories .... when i was form 1 i remember my teacher miss era the coolest teacher in school . no tudung .. damn open minded damn cool too , she tought us english. Everyone was so jelouse when they heard my class got that teacher lol hahah tough luck ..then i remember i had puan low as my history teacher . Everyday when she come in she will ask question and if you cannot asnwer you stand on the chair , then cannot asnwer somemore you stnad on the table ... cannot answer somemore she will get damn mad. Then i remember almost every fucknig day i have to stand cause i hated sejarah lol so funny la .. those days .
Then in form 2 i had this teacher name Ee ah lek and there use to be this famouse grocery shuup near our scholl name chop ah lek boy did we hace fun teasing her and all . And the worse part she thought me two subjects then she suka suka change our time table .. today 4 period maths tomorrow 4 period geography . suka suka tetek she change then we all get so mad at her. 4 house of maths was fun for me but 4 hours of geogrophy even i liked it so much it was hell ....
Form 3 i got one of the sweetest teachers in school . damn soft spoken . I even remember when she gets mad at us she will say sorry after that for scolding us . then if she wants to make us reall mad she calls us by our fathers name . for example ms vincent why are you talking .. i will get so mad cause then everyone will know my fathers name . i had so much of fun .. then i remember this one BIG thing that happen to my english teacher . One day she walked in all of college with her zip down skirt behind and walk all over college. she is not hot or young mind you .. i tell you the whole day we laugh and laugh and laugh .. well good old days .
Form 4 was a very playful year .. dont know why ... class was always naughty our teachers get so mad at us . but we were the best arts class in scholl .... wtf at the end of the day we all made it haha it was so fun my teacher Ustaz Raja Zakir was the best . he never did anything ahahahahah the worse my was my class was nexdt to the boys toilet . you can smell ciggi every day .. guys dont use to toilet to pee trust me ...
Form 5 was a sad year . everyone was going to leave soon . SPM somemore . but i remember not giving two fuckes bour anything , my good friends were all in the science couase i was from the science then i change to arts . well i use to run up and down classes . ponteng my class go to science 1 chat with my friends . teacher also get fed up they just go on teaching even though they know i was not from that class . i had so much fun doin all the naughty things in school ... it beings back memmories la /.. here are my pictures


form 1 clearer view lol


form 2
clearer view


form 3


clearer view
form 4
clearer view

form 5 clearer view . .


face did'nt change very much ...... small... i was smalled in form 1 and 2 cause i played sports ... :P
brains ...... i think it did grow in the sence of knowledge la .... hahahahah
delmissacent






No comments: