Thursday, March 20, 2008

mama ~

Goodbye's (The Saddest Word)

MammaYou gave life to meTurned a baby into a lady
And mammaAll you had to offerWas the promise of a lifetime of love
Now I knowThere is no otherLove like a mother's love for her child
And I knowA love so completeSomeday must leaveMust say goodbye

Goodbye's the saddest word I'll ever hearGoodbye's the last time I will hold you nearSomeday you'll say that word and I will cryIt'll break my heart to hear you say goodbye
MammaYou gave love to meTurned a young one into a woman
And mammaAll I ever neededWas a guarantee of you loving me
'Cause I knowThere is no otherLove like a mother's love for her child
And it hurts soThat something so strongSomeday'll be gone, must say goodbye
Goodbye's the saddest word I'll ever hearGoodbye's the last time I will hold you nearSomeday you'll say that word and I will cryIt'll break my heart to hear you say goodbye
But the love you give will always liveYou'll always be there every time I fallYou offered me the greatest love of allYou take my weakness and you make me strongAnd I will always love you 'till forever comes

And when you need meI'll be there for you alwaysI'll be there your whole life throughI'll be there this I promise you, mamma
I'll be your beacon through the darkest nightI'll be the wings that guide your broken flightI'll be your shelter through the raging stormAnd I will love you 'till forever comes
Goodbye's the saddest word I'll ever hearGoodbye's the last time I will hold you nearSomeday you'll say that word and I will cryIt'll break my heart to hear you say goodbye
'Till we meet again...Until then...Goodbye

a mothers love is priceless . even so much so that whatever she does in life is for you own good. she brought you to life .. she has the right to take it away too .
appreciate you mothers .
( i guess its the biggest advice i can give myself )

delmissacent

No comments: