Saturday, March 8, 2008

ms naomi's wedding in kuantan

my trip to kuantan was awesome . a good break too tho . we went for ms naomi's wedding. man was it one of the best wedding we went . she was so happy to see us . she was like " my students my students . it was to see such a beautiful event. it was simply classy yet nice. and since kuantan was daniels kampung her brought ma shiv and div sight seeing too. we had so much fun at the beach although we could not swim but the wind the air and the company was great here are some pictures i took . of cause its nothing compared to what eman arhur and daniel took cos they have better camera and they are better photographers too :P
me and div in the car on the way to kuantan ...





shivani checking whether arthur is behind .. lol




yeap they are are behind .. :)






one of the shops i spoted on the way .. does it belong to phua chu kang ?? lol the place we stayed owned by daniels grandad .



















the beautiful scenery at the beach !










me and div and the beach damn windy that day










crab !!















me and jeaney .






me and eman







me and arthur








me divya and jeaney daniel saying : oh lord this is what happens when i give eman and shiv a camera jeaney looking for crabs















eman and his camera





arthur and his camera







just arrive ! me in my room .

















se comel :P







so kesian being caged up like that
can you the porcupine ?? haha








us at the zoo with wind . who is pregnant







wind the pony








the mini zoo of kuantan







heading back to the motel to get ready for the wedding '








me and div chillin







shivani . nice pictures







shivani ! :P







me sight seeing








beautiful
me nad div at the beach

oh oh i spoted a monkey at the beach !






how nice a scenery
we bought kites to fly . literally
eman stoning at breakfast . not enough sleep kot me and kevin looking malay as ever.











our table at the wedding . one whole table to ourselves ,







me eman and divya . nice picture
me and jeaney






jeaney and kevin
the couple of the day . dont they look FAB awwwww the girls .shivani divya jeaney and me the whole gang . nice !






i had so much fun going outing with you guys i will never forget this trip







delmissacent.blogspot.com

No comments: