Thursday, March 20, 2008

alone !

ever wondered what does it feel like to be alone. when the whole world is busy and you are just waiting and waiting . i never knew how to be a loner cause i fear loneliness . i think everybody does to a certain point. Its not the fear of living alone or doing things along but its the fear of not sharing the most good things in life with someone .sharing your thoughts with someone . showing someone how you care and feel ..
nobody deserves to be lonely


Alone
I hear the ticking of the clockI'm lying here, the room's pitch darkI wonder where you are tonightNo answer on the telephoneAnd the night goes by so very slowOh, I hope that it won't end thoughAlone..

Till now, I always got by on my ownI never really cared until I met youAnd now it chills me to the boneHow do I get you alone?
You don't know how long I have wanted To touch your lips and hold you tightYou don't know how long I have waitedAnd I was gonna tell you tonightBut the secret is still my ownAnd my love for you is still unknownAlone..

Ooh, till now, I always got by on my ownI never really cared until I met youAnd now it chills me to the boneHow do I get you alone?How do I get you alone?
How do I get you alone?How do I get you alone?

Alone..Alone..

delmissacent

No comments: