Saturday, November 24, 2007

tears of joy .

Woke up today as usual .. dads back from lumut for the weekend.. we went out for breakfast .. had a good time. Then when i came back the stragest thing happen.
My dad and mum called me and my siblings to the hall and they were with their bibles .... OH NO what have we done to deserve this ?? haha actually it all started off this way my dad asking me to play a few praise and worship songs and we sang together as a family then my mum did abit of sharing then my dad closed in prayer praying for my exams and the family as well.
While praying i had no idea why tears filled my eyes. I was not sad nor angry but i realise how happy i was seeing the family together worshiping god.
Eventhough we did not go to church today because my mum hurt her leg and i have exams ( i know its an excuse) but anyway seeing the family praising god on a sunday morning .. just touched my heart. I cannot remember the last time we did this as a family.
Like the saying goes ' a family that eats together and prays together stays together' :)
Thank you God for this wonderful day ... Amen
p/s I am not posting this bolg to preech neither to act holy but to show how much i appreciate family.

cheers
del

No comments: