Saturday, November 24, 2007

good times are priceless .

I always believed that everone in your life is there for a reason . Whatever the reason is it is definitly for the better. Here are some memmories from this years with friends in college and school days. As they say a picture paints 1000 words by putting up all these pics i hope you guys out there know who much i appreciate each and everyone of you .





Friends that i will always have at heart. Friends that stand beside me even when i am a dickhead. Friends who will accept me for who am i without asking me to change. Friends who lend me their shoulders and ears when i need them. Friends that i trust with my life.


At KFC . jeaney me joevie and kevin.




The god that followed me and kevin at petronas :) i wish i could have kept it :)




At PD with tsu .. sunrise .. beautiful !




Kevin and me @ LaQueen.. don't ask me what i am doing there :P




Alistair and me when akon came to KDU ... :)



at williams eman and me with mel arthur kevin and sam .. have no idea this pic was taken lookes like me and eman are bored to death ! lol


divya me and kevin being " crazy " afte law :)


At perhentian . we all had so much fun and memmories to last a lifetime :)
Times like these are priceless. i hope u guys appreciate it as much as i do :)
cheers !!
del


























No comments: