Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Pals back in JB

I went back about a few weeks ago to JB first things first the ammount of changes in the roads itself ... BOLEH SESAT .... lol but of cause the roads change for the better the best part about going back to JB is i got to meet my frinds and actually got to go back to MAERSK where i use to work last time and see all my friends i really really miss them ...
Going to JB really reminded me of how life use to be when i was in JB school days ... neighbours .. friends ... teachers... boy how times have change as well .... well what matters most is i did enjoy the time i had there here are some pics that we took
AT jessy place ... POSING ! :)



me and jessy !














me and mel !










me and thini :)








me and jessy :)










me and dishen :)












me thini and jessy :)


AT CITY SQUARE out for makan for my birthday :)



me and jas :)














me and dishen :)













dishen me and jas ( macho lol ) :)




jessy and ash sweetheart :)







I MISS YOU GUYS TO THE MAX


del






No comments: