Saturday, November 24, 2007

Is life worth it ??

life is like a box of chocolate . hm ... i don't think it applies to my life . Even if it does it would definitely be the flavour of vomit ! Sometimes i don't know why things happen to me in such where i just feel like life is not worth living. Exams are on Monday i feel like shit. Studying the whole day .. then i flip through my MCS book i find out the pages are fucked .. i spent like 1/2 hour finding the bloody pages. Thanks Eman for helping me. Sam, thanks for the update mail in your blog. Don't know what I'll do without em. Thanks Marianne and Wykit for the mails i really appreciate it . well today seemed like a really really bad day . So bad that i created a blog to let everything out. I ain't much of a blogger as many of you can tell :) Anyway its a good way to start its like 1 am right now i think i better hit the sack .I don't want to wake up on the wrong side of bed tomorrow.

cheers !!

delmissacent

No comments: