Monday, November 26, 2007

celebaring raya with very close friends like family

raya this year was so awesome ....

it all started of with me staying over at a very good friend of mines place jazmin and G boy which our friendship goes way back when we were kids. even our mums best friend. on raya morning i woke up early helped around the house .. cut ketupat .. lol i actually wore my baju raya .. don't play play .. i wore baju kuring lol that morning we had breakfast together them salam with aunty uncle and got my duit raya ( the best part ) actually no the best part was getting to see a family unity of how raya is actually spent. its not about getting your duit raya but family unity .. then came aunties rumah terbuka ... the night before we had to like prepare everything .. we stayed up till like 3 in the morning cooking. thank god for the guys to stir the mother huge pot of mutton and chicken lol i had so much fun experiencing all these. it is one memory of a lifetime. here are some pictures to enlighten you ..




ucu , aunty liza , jazmin and me :)









the whole family .. plus me :)










me and mat rock j boy ... my brother friendship goes back a loooong way









me and jazmin my sister :) friendship goes back a loooong way










so kampung scene lol .. mak anak and anak angkat me :)
i had so much fun thanks you guys for giving a raya i would never forget :)
to a loong friendship
cherrs
del

No comments: