Tuesday, July 8, 2008

performenve at KL tower . a night to definitly remember

the day started with practice at my house. then everyone headed home to do their things then we met at KL tower at about 8. joevie drove . the day started off ok ... then joevie's car gave a little problem on the way there so we went to the shop to get something changed ... the car was ok FOR NOW ...... in the car ...............


camhore !! what else could i have done


yeap camhore alright .
at the mamak while waiting for eman



joevie at the mamak
mua at the mamak .

arthur : ahhh i love this food
adele : bluek
joevie ( singing ) ahh
kevin : sakit tekak ahh

joevie me and kevin before performance i think .

smangatnya aku ... hahah

if we ever become a band .. this is so our cover pic. i agree with arthur lol



wohoo ..
practice practice ...... loa la la la la la

me and joevie after performance .... performance was FAB by the way :)



me and kev


me and eman ... and arthur :)

wohoo ..... look at me


yeah ...

love this pic :)


then here comes the shit part ...... went home ..... joevie car CANNOT start .... we had to call her friends and while waiting this is what we were doing ... arthur having a drink



eman doing his thang

joevie getting her friend to take us home :( thanks rick :)
the night was not so bad . yes we had ups and down ... oh yeah one more thing I LOST RM150
if the person who stole my money is reading this blog . 1st thank you for not taking my whole wallet .... and my phone ... SCREW you for taking my money did not you mama tell you not to steal .... and don't take whats not yours :P MORON !
there i feel much better . thank god for blogs ... :)
love you guys by the way : Arthur , Joevie and Kevin ... hope we'll do this sometime again
delmisacnet

2 comments:

Clare Chiara said...

Fuiyo somebody celebrity di wei!!

del88 said...

where got