Sunday, July 20, 2008

ipoh trip with family

with the one month break that i have now , i have decided to utalize it to the max . i went on a short holiday with my grandaunties and granduncles to batu gajah , my aunts and grandma's place. a small town with good yet cheap food . The best part , it was the season of mangosteens and durian my two fav fruits in the world. i remember some days i even ekip my " proper" meals and had durians and mangosteens for my meals . HEY ! i am on a holiday and its a good diet ... i think ><" anyway we brought my grandaunt and uncles sight seeing around ipoh and batu gajah . and smart me FORGOT to bring my camera but thank god for hp's with camera these days lol and the photoes turned out pretty decent i think .. well here are some of them , u judge


First day at breakfast everyone had a fiest lol . Everyone had more than they could eat lol . The food was simple , good , and cheap :)







Then we said , after all that lets go for a long walk let go jalan jalan . So my uncle took us caving lol i fav thing to do :) the cave was beautiful , magnificent with pretty flowers . looked like heaven at one stage lol












then after the long walk , ALAMAK lapar la .... so lets go to ipoh for some tauge chicken and meat balls with keuy tiow soup lol




This was taked in taiping . we had stop by just to sight see .

good kopi o ais :)
with wantan mee :)

The main reason we all went there .... DURIAN FEST .. ! the love i have for durian , i can eat JUST durian lol . The durians we had were kampung durians . just fallen , fresh and HMM HMM




Next we went to kuala kangsar , the Sultan Azlan museum ? It was great to see his pictures and gifts , too bad i could not take pictures inside but this is how the outside looked like :)




Now , the last night we gave 3 ku kong . my 3rd granduncle > direct translation lol a birthday dinner :) good seafood :)



all my bags are pack , i'm ready to go , i'm standing here outside your door , i hate to wake you up and say goodbye :( . i was not leaving on a jet plane tho lol










back to life ...... back to reality lol

delmissacent

2 comments:

Clare Chiara said...

Once again Iph trip wit family ar?? Ha ha.. u noe de caves.. it's a lil bit near me hse.. he he..

del88 said...

really ..... wow damn ! should have told me earlier