Thursday, July 10, 2008

nara's wedding

nara's wedding took place a few days ago ... we set off right after my performance the next morning at 5 to JB reached there at 9.30 bath then went for the wedding . it was an awesome event. different and satisfying . worth the travel i guess. here are some pics i took .

the lovely couple

this must had took them loads of hard work

the grooms mum . aunty shanti ..

the taman perling gang neighbours forever :)


pelamin yang amat ... wohoo ... speechless :)


the ceremony taking place sorry for the disturbing angle of all their bums but that was how it was



the couple coming down to greet guess


the lovely couple again



the ceremony

my" sister" and "brother ". love you !!



my other two brothers adik and didik


grew up with them .... love them :)



j boy ..... my " brother " aka mat rock :)


the neighbours of tamamn perling ... still so close after all these years



my mak angkat and mu real mum haha lol



jazmin and family . me and family .awwww


me and my sis



me and the bride ... lovely lady



the gang :)




me and aunty liza




me and my mak bapa angkat ?? hahahaha neighbours / close friends of parents / love them :)



YES ! adele wore a saree wohhoo
delmissacent

No comments: