Tuesday, July 1, 2008

MSF 2008

GALA night and awesome night out . party as well as dinner and CUN performances :) i enjoyed myself and no regrets :)


the whole team there that night including kak lyn

me and sweet tsu


me tsu and amir


and and fernando ..... doesn't he remind you of someone :)



wohooo salsa baby
malaysia salsa fest 08
\

GROUND CREW 08 WOHOO

roji one of the participants for MSF great guy friendly too :)


nestor having fun :)
me tsu and amin
ground crew at work

out crib lol



nice
the three of us .. :)

poser ! :)

bored me :)

MAT ROCK !! my fav joker and great friend . he can make you laugh all day long :) miss you

me amin and aminr . not looking at the camera

me and shanker

dodok and mat rock

me and t su

me and tsu

tsu and amir

tsu and amin



me and izwan ,, my bus partner :)

me and amin one of my fav guys of MSF besides mat rock :) and amir :)


another of my fav guy :) amir


me and amin

guys and kak murni

my fav mat rock :)

me and tsu hahaha i know alot of pics with her :)



me fav DJ WOHOO


me fav bar tender :) yeah


booze

amin cant wait for the drinks :)

me and the MSF board

kak murni love ya .
me and fav nestor :)
me and ramon ... awesome dancer wei

me and sweet hot rachel
ahhhh sakit mata !!
tsu and jerine

me and jerine
love this two :) inaki and suzana love love love her :)
roji and me
performance crew ! :)
tus and kak ina
me kak ina nad tsu mae
tsu and sue mae
me FAV BOYS !
tsu my the boys
tsu and jeniffer
me and havana . aisha and sam
MSF next top model ??
dodok wohoo
3 chicks of MSF
football time

hahaha kesian min
lol good times
me and amin
tsu amd me
tsu amd mir
mat rock and and tsu


amin and tsu
having fun at the beach

tsu having fun
me and the gua desaru :) hahahah
model tsu
me eenjoying the pool
tsu too
me arvindh and tsu

MSF CREW 2008
shanker : thanks for being a wonderful leader. i know we stress you giler giler :)
tsu : my best friend :) haha
kuhan : nice working on the same team as you :)
lingam : nice working with you too :)
jegan : had an awesome time with you as a crew gald to have made new firends :)
arvindh : you rock bro :)
arvind : nice to meet a new friend like you :) had fun with you guys .
stephanie and gang : glad to know you guys much better :)
tsu mei and gang : great salsa dancers :)love you guys :)
amin and amir : the best pair of brothers i ever had. never knew i could click with you guys so well . once a fav always a fav: )
dodok and petak . you guys rock :) bullshit partners too :)
izwan . missing you already ... h ope to see you next year yeah :)
fadz ... aka MAT ROCK ... my fav DJ my fav laugh partner :) you light my day bro :)
naga : so sad you going us d .... nvm see you at your going away party yeah ?? :)
i hope i did not miss out anyone yeah . MISS you guys already to the max .. hope to see you all at the GC gathering soon :)
delmissacnet

No comments: