Sunday, February 24, 2008

uncle tony and warren's visit to malaysia. . .

CNY has not ended hahahah uncle tony and warren had come back to malaysia this year. ITs was so fun having them around. we did not spend much time together but at least we had a chat or two . lol herer are some pictures to enlighten you . . .




uncle tony ... the king of in between ,,,, i i won all my money from LOL



my bro the " queen " of in between ... ask everyone who came to my house to gamble that day lol( ehem ehem ,, divya , joevie , dean , vembie, ME , arthur and joevies friend and lisa .) i think they all cursed my bro for wining their money lol .. hahah an you know whats the best part . my brothers money in my money , my money is my money muahahahahahah :)






warren with a good glass on wine :)

money money money ... utwas mine at the end of they day MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :)










mine mine ...my bet... my card ... by the way the phone was not part of the bet it was just to hold money . lol

i had s o much of fun that night . after all we went for mamak then we just had a good chat . i mean everyone started talking about the shit they do when they were young and how we got pucish by it and how we laugh about it now after like 20 years down the road lol it was really a good chat .. its good to have family near you once in awhile talk and just laugh .

delmissacent









































No comments: