Wednesday, February 20, 2008

a bird stuck in a cage .

omeone , not knowing the meaning of freedom. too scared they will not be able to treasure it or too scared they might take adventage of it. But what is there to take advantage of if you are not even given the freedom you deserve. a 20 year old bird who's cerfue is 11 . is it embarassing or is it just sucisidle ? you think you have done nothing wrong with just wanting to have a little fun and not be left out among friends. you have the best time of your life and when you come back two big ass birds siting at the door waiting for you to come back . just as you want to sleep over a nice day ...

THEY SPOIL IT ALL ...................

Not knowing how much that small outing with others meant to you. DOnt i deserve it ? is 20 too young to ask for freedom ? or do they not understnad me . i am not allowed to do anything . when i come back late once in a while . i am said to be taking advatage of the privilages that was given to me. Is it even a privilage ? what is happening to the world . Do the big birds watch too much tv or are they being super protactive or do they just want to make my life suck. Why not just put a sign on me saying ... I AM OWENED .. not buy a guy but by my parents . why do they not trust me ? have i done anything wrong ? have i done anything to break their trust ? whats up ? i dont deserve sometime with my friends ? what am i suppose to do ? sit at home stare at the four walls . try to solve other peoples problems ? what ? i have problems of my own too you know. what ? mine is not important as yours ? since when your problem became my priority . i am here to help .

HOW MANY TIMES I FELL LIKE I WANT TO BREAK FREE .............

Pack my bags and leave but i just can't stand it anymore . what are other peoples secrets. going out late and not getting in trouble with their parents . maybe once or twice they kena la but not all the time they go out. whats their secret . how are they so different from me ? i wana stand up for myself also they think i am rude . how am i suppose to defend myself . dont i deserve it i ain't no 10 year old . what shit is this. how am i to live one more day with them here . should i just take a big offer pack my bags and leave .purposely find a job FAR away . just cut off from them . live on my own witg no one knowing where i am . start new . forget the old. pretend i never was born. this weekend is going to be shit for me cause my dad is coming back and the bitch will tell everything to him . he will only listen to her scream at me .

FUCK MY LIFE UP ...............

as it is already fucked anyway. yes you are my parents but cant i have my own space to grow up. how would i know whats good for me and what is not if i dont what is it at all. i am not saying i will fuck someone and get myself pregnant then regret later. i live by my own rules too i know what is good for me. i have so many trustable friends around me . the friends that i go out with ... ( you all know who you are ) how can anything happen to me with friends like that . i mean safety is one thing but i can just get hurt anytime of the day .. morning day night . if i was meant to die i will one day .choy !! but anyway my point is ...

WHY CANT THEY JUST LEAVE ME IN PEACE ................

Do u know how irritating it is to first of all have a life from someone then that someone has to send you all the way back home cut the meeting / outing short cause YOU have to go home. mummy wants you home now !!! what the fuck how old am i ?? 10 ? 15 ? cant i have a little of adele time .. she says she does not want to get too involve in my life. dont want to bud in . she is like a fucking leach ! i swear to god ! then he goes like " you know i have friends who tell their children no means no then send them off to another country to study then think their children come back a saint. for heaven sake ... WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE la .. of alll you know the person whould have had too much of fun .. had an abortion and came home . HI DADDY how is everything i miss you ! ! am

AM I IN THE WRONG ? ...............

delmissacent.

5 comments:

Karthini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karthini said...

Hmm...may i just remind you that you aren't 20 yet..you just turned 19! Lol...but i understand your frustrations, i really do. You have a life too and i guess parents will always be parents.They sometimes forget what it's like to be our age i guess. Glad to see that you're blogging more often now...keep it up. And i love your brutal honesty...hehe

Karthini said...

Oh, i just read your blog again and were you referring to your mum all the while? Your words seem kinda harsh dont you think?

Shannon said...

del... chill a bit... parents will always be parents...

cool down....

dont get so upset over it...

Justin Low said...

del... I seriously understand how you feel. Parents they are never meant to be understood. But you know one fine day when we become parents we might just end up like them? Maybe worse? Chill la yea? Bear with them a bit...