Monday, February 18, 2008

aiai .. a special friend.

happy 20th birthday ai first of all. wow you are now officially a WOMEN ! lol . Well ai you have always been there for me all the days throughout my rough times when i was in JB.
i thank god he sent you to COP or not i do not know how would i have survived . i can still remember the first day you step into church i knew you cause you knew ash. i never felt watmth and welcome in COP . i always went to church with a burden just puting it in my head i have to go . i go for god not for anyone else.

the things that they put me through the racist they all are. i remember bringing my cousin to sunday school once and pastor asked me to bring her in front to collect her gift. on the way to the front someone made this comment .. " EEE why so black one just came out of the oven is it. " my cousin was only 7 but the hurt she felt is till today. how would that had make me feel. MIND YOU the person who said this is a so call ' well known ' person in church , very gifted and the whole family calls themselves servants and god they all are gifted the parents are leaders of the church .. what do you call them ai ?? christians ?? or just plain hypocrates !! till toady my casuin has not gone to COP and she is already 13 .. this is hat i mean the hurt they leave on people

The hurt that they had left in me . you know whats the worse part about it ai.. they still walk pass you day by day knowing is still hurts . walking pass you proclaiming themselves to be people of god but not true to themselves . what has the world turn into .

ai you have no idea how much you have cahnged me inside and my perspective of going to church and not being bothered about what people think around me . u made me know the purpose of going to church . i know some of you who read my blog are asking yourself ... you mean 10 years of your life in church .. you dont know the meaning of going to church ... well .. at first i knew but ..

then i realise the TRUE meaning where people look down on you , discriminate you , hurt you , then proclaim htemselves to be christians . sigh ! i never had friends there ai . i could never point at a person in COP saying there .. thats the one i trust untilll i met shakina and you . the so call friends i use to have was actually fong yi ... and brother raymonds wife. they were the ones who talked to me and made me feel good.

they could have said i was the problem i was unfriendly. BUT look how am i suppose to be friendly when the first impression people gave me was .. EW ! my whole perspective of church and christians changed .. i do not blame anhybody but myself. cause i never should have let them get to me in the first place . i can say today i am doing much better than any of those people who said bad things about me.

i loved dancing so much but the discrimination and no patience in them left me to hate dance . BUT look where i am today .. i still dance i am still happy and i am known for my gifted talent dancing . Ai this post is not to discriminate anybody of anything like that BUT its to make you realise how you as an individual and as ia friend really helped me in life . help me cope help me come bacnk and not lead astray.

ai ... this is for you .. the one friend i would my heart for . the one person who deserves all the good things in life . the one person i truly respect and love .

thanks ai for benig such a good friend. i hope our friendship last forever . and please do note that if you want anyone to talk to i am always here for you ok .


love you


del

3 comments:

Shannon said...

goodness... i almost cried... i am serious... i thank God i was in COP for a reason... if the only reason i was there is you... it was worth...

i dont wanna pretend and say i know how hurt it is... cause i dont... i got hurt too but it doesnt seem to be as bad as yours...

i am really glad u are dancing once again!! i wanna see you dance... will u dance for me ??hee...

Shine for HIm... He sees the heart... lets leave the past hurt behind although it still hurts and move on...

He will see us through =)

i need a listener too... will remember u are there for me when i need one..

i will be there if u need one also

*smiles*

love you... and i mean it...

del88 said...

i am so glad that you liked the post ai .
lova ya too
del

Listener said...

After traveling under the hot sun and cold moon, I find a shelter to rest. As a token of my appreciation, allow me to share my experience.

In my travels, no one has ever proclaim themselves that they are representative of Him or maybe an Angel of Him. Simple enough, Him is always looking upon us, He's above taking care of us, guiding us and protecting us. For people who actually discriminate and proclaim themselves as someone high are actually piece of crap with a maniac mind, these people are tend to born not to understand "suffer" but instead blaming Him for granting them "suffer".

No matter who you are or what we are, they are times or maybe a point of view where we have to go a series of suffer and pain because that is where we'll grow. In fact, Adele, you know your weakness, you choose to blame yourself... that might be a good act, but beware as not all sins are committed by you. People around us are always jealous, when jealousy surrounds their mind, they start talking bad to make you or your friends feel bad. That's why, they will blame Him if they one day suffer badly, maybe a lost of leg or one hands... and that time when I travel and saw them like that, I will say "say thanks to Him, because he let you to understand the suffer and torture of others, instead of you just sitting down there and making a statement to actually make yourself feels better. Perhaps, this punishment will grant you a better life in your upcoming life".

Well, I'm still happy that you have a stone heart, you never give up that easy, I hope this will lead you to making a better friendship with others and of course, make them smile and hope that they will say thanks to Him and to you! As a Traveler, I shall leave now, it's time to see how much people has suffered.

Sam Yew
Traveler