Tuesday, February 19, 2008

to COP members who happen to read my blog and feel hurt ..

MY prev post was not posted to hurt anybody but it was to show my friendship appreciation to aiyuen for a being a good friend to me . i guess having a blog is not a good thing after all cause it makes you " pour your heard content " then regret later. i may have regret how i made you all feel but i never regret what i said .
I know i am no place to judge who you all are and how you all serve God . but think of it this way .. if you cant even serve his people how are you going to serve him ? i never hate people neither do i hold grudges towards anyone . we are all humans born sinful that is why the blood of jesus christ was shed for us .
I guess for those of you who " terasa " or should i say feel hurt. i am sorry to put this on you . but i think its about time i took this hurt out of me and start new . yes we were all small and innocent . but remember words can scare for life . COP is like my family . i have grown up with you guys for more than 10 years.
I have grown so much in COP from all of your help . from pastors to leaders. and i cant thank you all enough for that. i wana leave everything behind. burn them and start new. we are all adults now and we have our minds of our own. let us just take this all as a lesson , learn from it , keep the younger generation out of it.



delmissacent

1 comment:

Listener said...

Likewise, I haven't leave yet, perhaps I shall say some of my words to make a public amendments.

One phrase to tell everything
"If you manage to consider other people as human being and not talk bad about them, you are one step ahead of being an Angel"

For now, I shall leave by real! See you around.