Tuesday, December 23, 2008

my langkawi trip wit cousins

about a few weeks ago, me and my cousin took a relaxing holiday in langkawi. we had fun in the sun and spent really good times with them all . here aer some pictures that we took there.






going home /...







they decided to throw her in the rubbish bin :(







speak no evil , do no evil , hear no evil see no evel






one of my personal favourite pics


hahaha picture perfect family


do re mi

cam whore


the bridge
the 5 of us :)
me and angel
me and naleena
me and adam
me nad angel
there !!

cable car
ice cream
eewww



breakfast bar :) YUM



my breakfast view lol
then i i found out ¬¬
i have no idea what they were staring at at first

tani
tani
cousins having fun

some dudes we met at the beach .
and and ashton cam whore.

me and adam cam whore
me and brian cam whore waiting for angel to get dinner.
me at the bar
the beach !
the gang . adam , naleena , andgel and ashton.
me nad naleena in the room.
chilling at the beach ,

this litttle cuttie was at teh beach i just had to take a picture .
the beautiful beach .

angel and naleena
me and naleena posing
me and the tree
photo shoot tak jadi lol
the boys ?? .
photo shoot

photo shoot.
the sea shells on the sea shore.

my name in the sand
mak nenek
hahaha
they tried to do the baywatch ?
me and naleena
them at the beach
me and sweet angel
my foot prints
everyone went to the beach to chill


the rooms where we stayed in :) yes it was a very colourful building.

at the jeti waiting for our ferry :) at like 7 in the morning.

No comments: