Sunday, December 21, 2008

All all the reviews and hype about mama mia the Musial i finally got a chance to watch it last night. i thought the whole show was good. the singers were all talented singers and dancers. It was all professionally done. I enjoyed the show as much as the cast enjoyed performing :)

The scene of the famous song ' Dont go wasting your emotions ' we all know that scene :)

Dona and the Dynamos . they were really good too :)

the ladies having fun after such a long time .. of not meeting up .

my fav song ... money money money hahah :)
what i thought of the musical

first of all i though all the cast was good . maybe i should have compared it to the movie and set such high expectations of it. But how not to when i read the papers and reviews was ass awesome excellent . anyways the cast individually i thought dona was ok . she was good but nothing compared to the movie star herself meryl streep . BUT i have to admit the guys in the musical Was WAY better then the movie not looks but talent of voices :) , the coregraphy of every dance was spectacullar :) everyone was so energetic . so ABBA :) at the end of the day i stilll got up to my feet and dance plus sing along. so it was not so bad after all. i myself took a few pictures at instana budaya, with grandma , mum , aunts and uncle and my sister. one big family to Mama mia :)


mum and my sis sitting in front with patrick and noreen

getting ready for the show
the screen
ahee su push and prem and grandma going up to see mama mia :)

me and ahee su :)

anna my sister :)


delmissacent

No comments: