Friday, December 7, 2007

so bored i could DIE

oh my god the holidays are finally here .. how weired is this ... when the holidays are getting closer i cant wait for it to start .. now that it is here i cant wait for it to end ... i am so freaking bored at home .... i am practically a couch potato ( as if i am not fat enough ) then ... i call my friends out they are too busy ... ( they have a life unlike me :( ) then ..... my other friends are all not here they have back to JB without me :( damn ! sometimes i wish my family never moved here so i would have every reason to go back there .
Well thank god i am off to Penang soon that also to visit dads sight of the family ( Indian sight ) oh good lord HELP ME ... i am not being racist just stating FACT ! read between the lines and you shall know what i mean :)

Anyway after that i am off to Penang the visit my favourite aunt and two cousins .. now ... i am talking holiday :) haha then i am off to pangkor with friends YEAY i cant wait !! i feel so left out i dont know where to start ... i have the car but wait i have no where to go :P cheeze ! then i want to go watch movie .. shop till i drop.... then i realize SHIT i cant overspent ... Christmas is round the corner mums having open house this gtg prepare gifts for friends and family = money !! mums already asking me what i bought her this year for christmas lol damn ! well .. have not done my Christmas shopping yet ... well at least this year it would not be a handfull cos i dont have to give every Tom Dick and Harry at church cos i have moved ! lol no offence i know i know its better to give than to receive but as years pass by i have ran out of ideas for Christmas presents lol this year its just friends and family lol .. this year i have more friends too :) haha

anyway i really hope i save enough .. i am so glad i am so relax right now ... life is so screwed the time i finally finish my exams i find out my bro back in jb starts college then my best friend finishes her exams on the 15 !! thanks thini :( then haekal also in college ( ape lah kau buat kat college holiday pun nak gi college :P ) sigh !! cousins suppose to come to kl god knows what happen .. YES YES i am talking about you too monkeys in SP adam and brian .... lol its 12.09 am i am wide awake like an owl i cant sleep .. i cant eat i'll become nutty prof. wife ( i know i am almost there ) someone give me a gun to end my misery right now AAHHHH am i the only sucker with nothing to do at home .... while everyone is out having fun utilizing their holidays ... haih ... i need a job THAT PAYS WELL lol was going thought blogs .... and not many have updated theirs lol anyway i better go to sleep before mum comes down with the broom or something

cheers !!

No comments: