Wednesday, December 5, 2007

in the christmas mood already


wow its only the start of December and i am already in the Christmas mood .... Christmas = broke haha well duh i have to everyone presents right. ... whats Christmas without presents ... don't get all christian with me i know you want presents lol anyway of cause there is the true meaning of Christmas's and that count spending it with YOU .. lol this week has been really boring i could die of boredom everyone seems to be sooo busy except me :( gods know why .... i am only starting my holidays next week in penang then going to pangkor YEAY finally a trip with friends lol anyway i wana enjoy till my results come one then we can all either enjoy and sit and sulk together lol







Christmas robin :)









they're having fun too :)




i want an angel this Christmas not just sent to me but for each and every family member and friends of mine out there :)
cheers !

No comments: