Tuesday, December 4, 2007

my 19th birthday !!




November 5th 07 ----- MY birthday !






my birthday this year was the best :) all my friends in college had a surprise for me .. how cruel of me to actually think that they forgot my birthday that i was literally in tears when they sang to me .t he cake was awesome and the company was great thank you guys for the wonderful time i will never forget it :) here are some pictures taken by Arthur ... ( Eman i am still waiting for the pics from your camera lol )







i guess they were chillin waiting for me :)





Eman and his first wife aka HIS CAMERA ")





i finally arrived in SHOCK ! boy Divya and Tsu can really act ,,, we ' kononya suppose to go for study group do our assignment lol





mel and jas . love you guys :)


see how they bully me . they practically just WATCH me make a fool out of myself :P

Eman can never part from his camera . lol

how they torture me :( got red color on my face till like the next day :P

my wonderful cake which i dont know how they manage to hide from me . LOL kash did such a goood job ... thanks kash ! :)



me of the best 'portrait' pictures taken that day ..

it was definitely a moment to cry about.
me and mel ... love you :)


something money cant buy ... friends !!

marianne , divya , joevie , me , jasmine , karen , tsu , and mel .. good friends : )



raymond , kah meng , sam , eman , tsoon kit , arthur ,wykit , me and kevin , friends i will always remember and appreciate. :)


i can never thank god enough for diving me friends like each and everyone of you . sometimes i don't show it sometimes i act like a fool . but you guys have always been the best . you guys accepted me for who i am and not try to change me to something i am not.
i thank you guys for being there for me . friendship is something that is so important to me. without you guys KDU is not going to everyday lol . i meant it ;) i know this update is like so ketingalan zaman but when i look through my prev post i notice my b'day post is not here . this cant be .. i have otput i tup .. it was one of my best birthdays :)
special thanks to
DIV AND TSU for planing everything and being the best friends i could ever ask for love you .
ARTHUR AND EMAN for being good photographers :) or not i would not be able to post this blog
KASH for helping plan make this all possible . thanks bro
EVERYONE for coming for my birthday and making it worth wild :)
I LOVE YOU GUYS !!
delmissacent .




















































































































































No comments: