Monday, January 5, 2009

new year resolution and achievements

ok .................since every one has started writing down thier new year resolutions i shall do mine too :)


A year of 365 days had gone in a blink of an eye. why i ask ? have i been too busy , have i no time for myself i forget the things happening around me , the clock ticking with me ? i have always yet to wonder in one year there is 365 days 21900 hours , and yet it still slips ! in 08 what i have achieve i ask myself. ALL i can say at first was OH MY ! it went in a blink of an eye i cant even point out and remember what i did and achieve in 08 .

then i sit and thought ... and i realise in 2008 i graduated ! i finish 2 years of studies with a upper credit . i achieve my goal of working with my all time organisation that i am most passionate about WWF . IT was my childhood dream to work at WWF even till today i cant believe i actually worked there and was in the wild with the animals . To see and experience something no ammount money can buy :) shared the joy and the tears with them.

i also got back to dancing .. something which i thought after a long time had be burn to ashes swept away in flames. Thanks to Kak Lin and MSF not forgeting Susana Montero :) i out my feet down and said i WANA go back to dancing ! and this time its gota be salsa ! and i actually did ! i got into a dance school and started . Before i know it i am now already at my level 4 :)i never once regreted learning salsa. There i met really good friends too. i am Glad to say i am proud to be an R.I family . Eventhough i am leaving soon i will always remain a part of the R.I family .

i started my degreee and manage to finish my first sem Passing all my subjects ! PHEW ! now thats an achievment i say . .. in dec i cought hold of my cousins and plan a family vacation together .. trust me .. for me THATS an acheivements because we took the inniciative to go out together as a family since we barely see each other.

in 2008 i ..........

> lived the dream of working in the wild with animals with WWF .

> got my diploma .

> made good friends .

> learned salsa .

> got back to my one time passion dancing.

> got closer to all friends.

> realize that life is too short to look backwords , and all things happen for a reason .

> lost weight :) hahaha not alot but its a start !

in 2009 i hope to ............

> get the results i need to get to perth .

> get a grip of perth and adapt well when i go there .

> maintain all friendships with friends and not let anyone go .

> be better at my salsa , so good i can progress to a much higher level , go to australia and learn some moves from the salseros there :)

> learn to trust guys in salsa .

> it about time i went out social dancing :p

> find a good salsa partner i hope ...............

>loose somemore weight .. lol to be fit to be ezact ! not thin !

>get closer to family members and not go astray and find fights with them all the time.

> understand the people around me .

> help others .

> be nice , be patient with others , dont curse but control my toungue ( god help me )

> continue looking forward and hope for the best .

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

delmissacent .

No comments: