Wednesday, January 14, 2009

its now a whole new start

i had my salsa test yesterday .. After after all the huha its finally done and YES i pass. Indeed i am happy that i pass , but what does this mean entirely for me ? It does not make me any better then i was before cause i am still that same dancer only a level higher. correct me if i am wrong. Now that i am here at this point i have to excel , i am no more that beginner who is doing salsa for the fun of it. Now its a whole new level , a whole new commitment and a whole new beginning .

I cant be saying " i can only dance with certain guys cause i trust them " SCREW IT ADELE wake up and smell the coffee . life is not a bed of roses . Even roses have thorns , it hurts ! Live with it ! learn to Trust the guy , Learn to follow . SO what if you have been a hip hop dancer and never really had a dance partner , learn how to trust ANYONE , you are just student no ones needs to earn your trust. Its a give and take situation that you have to with . CUT being a livebrat and mourning about it. TAKE the lead Take that Step and do it ! Don't set yourself on auto mode. and do as you please. remember you are a follower not the leader and when your partner tells you that .

LISTEN! don't go all " yes " "Yes" but end up repeating that same mistake over and over again.I know dance for me was always about having fun and it being a passion since young and all but Being in a new year with a whole new atmosphere . I have decided to take my dance to a whole new level . YES its all about having fun BUT also Learning it right , cut the stubbornness , listen , and take control of that EGO !
its time to take this a little more seriously cause i know if i screw up i can say Bye to my new year resolution of getting myself a good dance partner :) cause with this attitude Adele you ain't going no where :)

thanks to a lot of people who have knock some seance into me :) of cause Jaxen my sifu :) , Cecelia who is the all patient sweet teacher to me too :) James for disciplining me in a way to getting it right :) and all my Friends ( Miki, Charlene, Alice, Melissa , Sue Anne, Shankar and all at R.I) who made this experience dancing worth while and making salsa fun :)

i said it once i say it again .. lets all make Jaxen and kak lin proud for bringing me into the world of salsa :)

delmissacent.blogspot.com

2 comments:

ms. tsu yi said...

hey, congrats on passing for salsa...now i'm gonna be so left out! *sobz....

del88 said...

women ! you are a natural dancer ok you dont even start :P