Thursday, September 25, 2008

PR PD with naleena , angel and unty victoria.

went to PD for like the 100 time. this time was for alpha weekend with St Pauls church and my cousins and aunties . we spend just two days there. it was a good short getaway ( right after langkawi ) haha :) anyway here are the pics..

the view from my room
my bed
the dining .

the chillout place
drawings that i found fantastic
another one
yet another one
this one was in my room :)

the cousins , aunties , and friend.

ahhh the family pic :)

another one :)
me and angel
me and aunty victoria


i decided to go green ??
a see ...
see .....
hahaha

nah ..... adele's is still normal

we celebrated aunty victorias birthday there. the cake was all the way from kl lol

she had fun .
angel stealing the grapes
me and naleena


wohoo fun in the sun
st pauls VS some random chinese people.
we were wining
then ...........
yup here's the team :)

ma and angel
me and naleena
the beach
our apartment
candid

drama
mother theresa ?
lol
chilling
studying ??


group pic last day at the pool

my bags are pack i'm ready to go
yup yup still had time to cam whore ..

in the car on the way home ...
drivier still got time to pose


home sweets home here i come :)
delmissacent.

No comments: