Wednesday, September 17, 2008

my second langkawi trip was yet another good trip. This time i went with Divya , Jasmine , Melissa , Eman , Arthur , Yvonne , Adelle , and Valerie. we visited more places time or should i say different places this time . here are the pictures :)


picture taken in the car :)
div , me , jas and eman


posers !
everyone having fun fun fun dancing in the sunBAR


me and div

the gals ..


me like this picture . div me and eman


yes yes he too cam whored !! ><"


fohoo lights
sexay !!

frisbie ...
adelle
jas the poser

div me and jas

me and yvonne .



awwww . so sweet


nice pose ...


the poser himself not a good sight when he woke up one morning .... or was it all the mornings lol


me and div under the taskin sun .







the girls :)




trust me .. if you think batu caves is bad ...... this has 367 steps ..and I MADE IT hhahah










the walk up was so warth it i tell you :)










yup and we had a little friend who followed us .. it probably saw arthur .. ( inside joke that only certain people know and trust me if i write it here ... you will be at my funeral tomorrow LOL )






i remeber this .. on the way back from the seven wells we spoted this light house and it was during sun set . we parked the car at teh side of the road and went down just to take a pic





valerie me and divya ,, while waiting for our food at KFC










ermmm macho macho ... WOMEN .. lol










posers !! haha
adelle , me , divya, yvonne , and valerie






us at the stairway to heaven ;)





having fun bathing in the pool . here is where arthur is still trying to convince yvonne that human cannot drown LOL










us at the beach










run ADELLE run
the gorgeous sunset pic with val , div and adelle





div .. checking out the place










val posing ..










adelle posing for the camera










the mountains of langkawi ??










the sunset of the eye

i was amazed by the colors in the sky





mua with the sun set behind
yet another one .
this one was priceless. divya taking a lic of arthur taking a pic of ... his foot prints.

me , yvonne and jas
The best game i ever played ... also the night with the best fun .

the girls :)

me and jas .. cam whore

erm .... mel was .....GOOD
yvonne , divya , me and adelle


seafood .. mmm mmm good food



candid
just the three of us


ewwwwww

and i save the best for last .... the most beautiful picture taken in the langkawi trip .... i am so framing this up lol

delmissacent

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I do have to agree the last picture, is very beautiful... well good job to the photographer.. haha.. glad you had fun. Breakthru should organize something like this... hahaha

del88 said...

yup yup we shoud