Saturday, August 23, 2008

graduation .

Graduation is finally here . All the hard work of diploma paid off . phew ! It was a day to remember . the night before my graduation i got to 'camhore' with my robe lol this is how it turned out lol the i got my sis to take a snap shot with me


got my bro the take a snap shot with me


then. .................. the story begins .......

the graduand miss Adele Melissa Vincent :)

this snap shots were taken in the morning before the ceremony . me and div

me and div .
me and taufan
me div and tsu .
the flowers that dad bought me
me and tsoon kit . haven't seen him in a loong time ..

naleena and me
my dad and me
naleena me and my aunt

me and tsu yi
from the right : miss Z , me , tsu , div , and miss peggy


me and my classmate
me and my course mates .

me and tsu at the ceremony .

me and div with our flowers bought my our dads



MUA ! ;)

kevin came and drop by . paid us a visit .


me and arthur
me , tsu , div and arthur
and there you have it the story .. of the graduand adele melissa vincent .
the ceremony was great . But what was best is i had the people closest to my heart there . my dad , aunt and cousin . sadly My mum could not be there cause she had her exams. best of all i graduated with my best friends , It was sad that some did not make WELL actually majority did not make it but hey we we don't need this ceremony to remember each other at heart. it is a ceremony of a lifetime. it was also the tears of joy moment for all of us on the inner side. we know we have done our best , achieve our goals , got the greds , made our parents proud , and most important HAD FUN doing all of it :) well to all my friend in diploma . This journey was awesome . with you all and i thank you for being there with me throughout this whole time ;)i love you guys

delmissacent



No comments: