Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The 4 L's Life, Love, Lost and Lessons.

it kills me to know you do not care,
it kills me to face true air,
it shakes me to realize life is not fair,
but i can turn all of these around only if i dare.

Life is to short to think what if ,
life is to precious take it as a gift,
no matter what road you take there will always be a swift,
but never look back and say i should have made that shift.

Learn from your mistake,
even if it is as painful as being bitten by a snake,
for this would make you learn and be more awake,
and appreciate life for your own sake.

Never give up on what you believe in ,
sometimes it may be hard but dont waste it on a sin ,
dont throw your values into a bin
because at the end of day it is YOU and only you who will win .

I know what you are thinking,
without even looking back and blinking,
you know that my heart is sinking,
but you have moved on and loving life without regretting.


you said you wanted change,
without knowing what you had to rearrange ,
i thought everything was good until you became very strange,
then i lost you in a sudden out range .

you said you did not love me enough to stay,
you said it would be hard when you had to go away,
but everything changed when this girl came along and said hey,
i hope karma hits you hard i pray .

I sat and thought for weeks ,
Thinking to myself how can i be so weak,
I crawled and cried and shriek ,
Then i found out something and realize oh my god you freak! .

its only now been two weeks since you packed and went on your trip ,
with me being alone with restless nights and no sleep,
leaving me so cold on a winters day to weep ,
then i see you are both now publicly in a relationship .

Maybe you and i weren’t meant to be,
But you still decided to stay on with me,
Because you had no reason yet to flea ,
I don’t want to believe this but yet i may have to agree.


I still walk with tears in my eyes and pain in my heart,
Knowing that the memories are hard to depart,
but life is complicated its subjective its beautiful it’s just like art ,
so I think it’s time for a new start .

~ Adele Melissa Vincent ~

No comments: