Sunday, February 21, 2010

i never

i never miss what i never had until i had you .

i never loved someone neither a friend nor family until you .

i never had qi run down my spine until i knew how if felt to kiss you.

i never knew what was it to cry till i run dry until you left me.

i never knew how it felt when i told a friend " leave him his not worth it" and all she did was when back to him, until i ran back to you .

i never knew what was the meaning of guys dont give a shit until i the day i said " is this it " and all you said "aahh it was just 4 months it was nothing"

BUT

i never knew the meaning of dignity until the day i dare to say no to what i did not believe in

i never knew the meaning of strength until i could sleep in my bed without crying for you tonight.

i never the meaning of bullshit tears until the day you cried and said you love me but left me a month after that.

i never knew pain until told me i love girls with straight blonde hair and blue eyes , and i had curly black hair and brown eyes.

i never knew the meaning of stupidity until the day i thought you were the best thing that ever happen to me

i never knew the meaning of being taken care off until you took me in and cared for me .

SADLY

i will never know the meaning of love because you never loved me .

delmissacent

2 comments:

melissa chen said...

Very well put. *hugs*

Shannon said...

oh man... tell him to go marry Barbie!!! she has straight blond hair, and has blue eyes.. and when he is sick of it, he cant just marry another barbie he fancies... stop playing with Women!!!!

hugs.. i wish i was there when u cried. =(