Sunday, April 26, 2009

what a wonderful world

I see trees of green........


red roses too

I see em bloom.....

for me and for you
And I think to myself....
what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue.....

clouds of white
Bright blessed days....

dark sacred nights

And I think to myself .....
what a wonderful world.

The colors of a rainbow..... ** REPEAT

so pretty ..
in the sky
Are also on the faces.....
of people ..
going by
I see friends shaking hands.....

sayin.. how do you do

Theyre really sayin...

..
.i love you.



I hear babies cry......




I watch them grow

Theyll learn much more....
.than Ill never know
And I think to myself ....
.what a wonderful world

(instrumental break)

** REPEAT

And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world

Yes I think to myself .......what a wonderful world.


__________________________________________________________________

Life is not perfect BUT the people around us make us feel like it is !
that makes the world go round .
that makes us go on everyday in our lives despite the shit we go thorugh.
I have you guys to go trough it with me .
and i have your shoulder to cry on .
i love you guys !


delmissacent

2 comments:

JariHop said...

Cute.... I love them pictures...

del88 said...

thank you :)