Tuesday, June 3, 2008

jeniffers engagement

Jeniffer's engagement in penang . we were there a few days earlier . Did some shopping and got to hang out with my cousins Adam and Brian. Had fun as always . here are some pictures aunty glory took at the event. we had good food , good compony, the whole family :)



the bride to be :)



doesn't she look good .


yes yes my two cousins Jennifer and angel


nice !

sweets who doesn't love them


the engagement ceremony .
all my cousins ???

awww
awwww
candid ...:)
yeap its the family alright
my sweetest niece . like a doll

angel , me , Adam , Brian , and my brother

me and lovely angel

me dad 3rd from the left .. and his siblings .

the EXTENDED family too
me Patti and angel
me and aunty glory
the 4 of us
Adam and aunty glory
Brian and aunty glory

aunty glory and Patti
dad and patti

dad and aunt y glory

me and my wonderful cousins from SP

with angel
Adam an angel
me and Adam
Adam and Collin
the two bothers
me and sweet angel
all the cousins
Adam and family


i had loads of fun at the event . looking fwd for the wedding too.

delmissacent.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Clare Chiara said...

Wat la u.. everybody wear sari u didnt.. bet u'd look good in a sari too..

del88 said...

hahahha i did not know la .... it was just an engagement ... theats why i went in jeans :P bengang la