Saturday, January 3, 2009

christmas 08

This years christmas was splendid. christmas is the time of giving and sharing. spending time with friends and loved ones. and thats just what i did :) it all all started on the 23rd itself , me , divya , dean , tsu and lisa had a christmas karaoke at pyramid .. it was a time of laughter , joy , and much fun . It was a good meet up cause i have not seen them in a while too aspecially Div as she just got back from thailand here are the pictures that i took in pyramid with the gang

the deco at sunway

lisa tsu and dean
me and tsu
me and divya
presents presents presents

us having fun and singing out lungs out ..


me and lisa
the group picture :) aww
deco outside sunway
mr santa

we were hungry after singing :)

then after the karaoke .... That night itself we had a gathering at arthurs for a christmas BBQ and boy did he have soo much fun .. so much food ... so much laughter
divya made a signature cream puffs

nick made fish
ibrought sausages for BBQing


fish ............
arthur did the cooking as usual ........

the posing with the food :P

and us cam whoring :P

me and joevie havent seen her in the longest time :)

div and her hat
joevie and her hat
mel me and div
goup pic
me nad mel ... she was still sober here :)

a kiss from santa reindeer :)

me and tsu ... and the cream puff in the middle thanks kash :)

me and ai ling
me and kash
me and arthur
everyone chilling ..........
drunk and she still wants to eat

the group
erm ...................
hehehe me and the bottle .. i did not even drink more than 2 glassses that night :P

THEY DID
hahahaha no its mine !!
erm i was the bar tender ??
the the climax of the night came .... TABBOO
we had the most fun ... you should have seen how some people played and tried to discribe words hahaha

i had to take a picture of them both is christmas colours and santaaaa hats

then christmas day came ................. we went to church in the morning yes that is me caam whoring in the car .......

me qand my little sister
this was how pack church was on christmas day i repeat christmas day ! hahaha

the short play at church .. the kids were so cute


kak ina made log cake
and really good cup cakes

the card they made ofr me . kak ina , amin , amir , and amira
ues i loves the cup cake that much

the combination of christmas
we played monopoly while waiting for the clock to strike 12 for christmas :P

hmmmmm log cake
the one thing we all wait for for christmas ......... PRESENTS !!

rebecca opening her presents
grandma and grandpa opening their presents

ahee push opening her presents

anna ..........
my brother ...........
peek a boo me !
all my presents !!
my christmas present from aunty June .

from my sister
from my uncle
from my uncle
from grandma
from my two twin ahees
from my ahee su
from tsu yi
from dean
from lisa
lisa as well :)
from my mum and dad ! FOOOHH salsa shoes ;)

mum gave me angpow too ;) parents were really food this year :)
from my aunt ..

from my cousin .... its a sign ADELE drink more water !!


i really had a wonderful and blessed christmas this year thanks to all at home all i love friends and family love you all LOVE YOU ALL

delmissacnet.blogspot.com

No comments: